Don't you just love maths?
I do.. I have it next.
I (essentially) bought a CD on saturday, the most wonderous one I ever bought!
Tis called Showbiz by Muse (yumm). My favourite track is called "cave".
I have SATs on tuesday. I think I'll do fine with my science and do a little less good in my maths and do bad in my normal english and really well in my Shakespeare.
*nods*
I have to go Maths in a few mins.
I must stop listening to muse! I brought my cd player with me today with Showbiz in it. I have Cave on repeat. and im -hungery-! *belly rumbles*
I need to have a sleep day 2moz. In the afternoon i will be at Granny Marys, cuz i sed to claire that i havent seen her in ages and that she's old etc.
Me going now.
byesies.
Nancy xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home