Wednesday, April 20, 2005

hehehe... *shifty eyes*.

Me in the Library, having just told Jenny off for being Jenny... Lib. Boy is *counts* 5 whole tables away but the view is a good one. He facing me and playing Chess with sum1 who is horrible to me. Occasional glances in his direction are responded with tiny knowing smiles...
I think he's gay.
Don't ask me why, I just think he is.
I have the strongest feeling ever that he is Gay or something along those lines.
So... I'm turning my attention on another boy.
He called Jon and i was really good friends with him in Year7 - we lost touch after that. Then we both saw eachother in year9 and went "*gasp* I know you!" at the same time.
No mom, i havent had dinner...
Hopefully there will be chips for dinns at home...
I have Science next..
Oh, did i mention? claire/Hayley and anyone they can get on their side are no longer friends with me. All cause I do not consider her to be the center of attention anymore - I -am- allowed other friends, and so i will exploit that fact by having many. *smiles wryly* i said "You can do, say and think -whatyever- you like, because i don't care. Okay?" and walked off to my real friends who wouldnt abandon me for something as silly as jealousy.
i am more happy now than ever. I don't mind that i will get scathing glares everytime I do anything ever.
I am free.
This book im reading has totally got me hooked.
It's written by Terry Pratchett is why. It's called "the monsterous regiment" and im about 2/3 thru it.
i'm going to annoy Jenny-kins now...
After science I have art; I need to ask Jenny if i can sit next to her instead.
byesies.
Nancy xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home