@ schl...
I have history next. Ew-What a horrid Font! *changes*
Muchly better ness...
This morning was pretty hectick compared to most days - I had -completly- forgotton about my Food ingrediants (silly me).Then Hayley came round and helped oput a bit... this was about 5 mins before i was ment to be in registration.* We got all of our stuff, ran to Hay's, grabbed her stuff and the legged it to school... well, we walked quicker than usual.
Then i had P.E. Which consisted of Ball Skills followed by a fairly good game of Rounders on the Astro-terf. Twas fun. Im thinking of trying out for the rounders team; i like fealding and can catch a ball pretty well if I'm awake.. or resentfully outside... either way works.
I was hoping Library Boy would be here... The internet room. I usually go to the Library (Safe haven for us Nerds/Geeks/Boffins... though, genrally, Boffins dont go to the schl Library... the're more popular.) I really like it there the... -view- is good, if you get my meaning. :P.
It's lunchtime - I never go to lunch at lunchtime.. usually Library or internet room (if i feel happy or want to listen to music... not allowed in Lib.) I went to lunch yesterday and eat some yummys.. they were v. yummy those yummys...
Only bad thing was that I got a splitting headache about 1/2 way through the next lesson, (R.E) which I think is because my body isnt used to me eating around that time...
*Waves at Deb, Raz, Dik, Mom, Paul... and... others...*
Me go to stupid History now,
Byesy bye. xx
Nancy-is-annoyed-at-paui-for-not-having-ChaoseBleeds!!.... yes...
*Not that it matters if we're late; our Form tutor is a wimp.

2 Comments:
... Please leave a message saying you like History or you like R.E...
A poll sorta...
Me like History more than R.E.
Post a Comment
<< Home