Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Draught of Living Death...

Me home now... aah! the dreaded font!! *changes again*
I couldn't see it in the Lib. so didnt change it...
*whines* I need my glasses!! Stupid optitions being all snarky and not giving my my glasses allready.
They went and lost my frames!! How mean!!
Im still not fiends with Claire/Hayley. i have no reason to be. We are all in mutual defiance.They want me to apologise probobly; like I would. I have done nothing wrong. All I am doing is seeing friendship where they see hate. So what if I'm friends with Sally. and Rhiannon and Nats and Laura and Laura and everyone who hangs with them?! It's not like they're bad people! They are much better friends than I ever deserved. Specially Laura and Natalie. (They're twins). Natalie shares her secrets with me, I share mine with her. Simple honestness. We can't tell other people. They'd laugh at us and tell the people we talk about what we were saying. Laura is really sympathetic, and understands you completly even if you only say 1/3 of your sentence. It's like in stories. All the friends look out for eachother and try to understand it from the others point of view.
I'm much happier here than ever I was before.
Operation K.
Only one person will know what that is. *waves at person*. I still want to be friends with you Person.
:)
kay. me going to ring Deb now; me miss her loads.
byesles.
Nancy xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home